Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cause I´m leaving on a jet plane

Don´t know when I´ll be back again...

Actually, I´ve already left. I´m sort of a procrastinator you see.

But today I started my travel blog. Yup, I am really doing it. It was harder than I thought.

For those of you who don´t already know, I´m taking time off work to travel and live in Argentina with my boyfriend Roberto. With this blog, I am hoping to keep my friends and family up to date about my travels in Argentina, highlight interesting aspects of Argentine culture and maybe even inspire others to keep up travel blogs of their own (Alia! Cole & Whit!).

All my bags are packed, and I´m ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing The Highlands. With an ice storm in DC, the backyard sun tanning looks really good from here! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete