Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Blog!

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been very good about keeping up with this blog. Oops. This is because after many months of agony and writer's block, I have decided to start my blog all over again. I am crazy? Well, sort of but that's not really the point.

The point is that I decided I wanted to switch from Blogger to Wordpress. I'm getting more serious about blogging (oxymoron?) and since most blogs use the Wordpress CMS, I figured I should probably make the switch. Plus, I wanted a new toy to play with. I'm still not sure I made the right choice but there's no looking back now. Giver.

You can now find me at travelingmeg.wordpress.com or on Twitter @practicalmeg

I have sincerely appreciate everyone's support and I hope you keep reading!

Besos,

Traveling and Practical Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment